Immortelle gourmet & wellness experience
If you want to feel immortal for at least two days, we suggest you to visit Golden Island and book our specially designed “Immortelle gourmet & wellness experience” offer that perfectly nurtures body and soul.
The offer is valid for the following dates: 15.09. – 01.12.2022
Package price for 2 nights/ 2 people (friday – sunday) : 2629,00 kn / 349,00 €
Package price for 2 nights/ 2 people (monday – thursday) : 2366,00 kn/ 314,00 €
The package includes:
- 2 nights for 2 people with breakfast included in a double room with a balcony
- Free stay for a child up to 12 years old (on an extra bed)
- Themed dinner at the Mulino restaurant once during the stay (drinks are not included in the price)
- Unlimited use of the indoor and outdoor heated pool, relaxation zone and sunbathing area with sunbeds in the wellness & spa center
- Immortelle treatment – ritual with essential oil of immortelle: body peeling, use of sauna for 1 hour (Finnish, Turkish, infrared with Himalayan salt wall and bio sauna), revitalizing vitamin drink, Viana massage with immortelle oil, body hydration with Viana immortelle cream , facial massage and peeling, facial hydration with cream – mandatory reservation before arrival via e-mail email@example.com or phone +385 (0)51 298 608
- 20% discount on treatments and massages in the wellness & spa center (valid for pre-booked treatments, the offer does not apply to promo treatments)
- Free parking
- Residence tax
- Possibility of early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
Surcharges at the reception
- Surcharge for family room: 20 € per day
- Supplement for Suite: 30 € per day
- Surcharge for the third night: 100 € per day (50 € person/day)
After enjoying the magic immortelle treatment in our wellness & spa center, perhaps you would like to see where the products we use come from? We suggest that you go to “Immortelle farm” – an immortelle plantation located in the area of Omišalj, on the part of the island of Krk where the island is closest to the mainland. Experience a unique Mediterranean atmosphere where you can learn about the Mediterranean immortelle plant and how it is processed in the distillery and used in the perfumery, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Also, you can enjoy a unique view of the Krk Bridge and see the site of the historic battle between Caesar and Pompey, in which the cask is mentioned for the first time as a means of packaging.
You can visit the immortelle plantation free of charge, every day from 09:00 – 19:00 h with a mandatory announcement on the mobile phone number: 091 510 1590 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a fan of active vacations and nature? Then Camino Krk is made for you. Chosen as the first section of the Croatian Camino route, which is a part of the pilgrimage route known as Camino di Santiago, or the Way of St. Jacob.
The Camino Krk route is about 150 km long – spectacular natural scenery, forests, hills with wonderful views, old castles and churches, abandoned villages, small medieval towns and beautiful beaches are just a part of what this route offers. Each day offers a unique opportunity to find inner peace, reflect and discover a special kind of “Camino experience”.
We have prepared numerous gastronomic surprises for you, and every time you visit us, we will tell you a new, as yet untold, colorful story – such as the one about autumn. Inspired by the warm notes of autumn, the à la carte menu of the Mulino restaurant combines everyone’s favorite seasonal fruits into a delicious autumn story, and the result is a dose of art on a plate that invites you to taste it. Try our pumpkin, chestnut or mushroom specialties, combine them with a drop of house wine Vrbnička žlahtina and enjoy autumn delicacies in the warm ambience of the Mulino restaurant.